Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Warren Report Video Edition

Here is Elizabeth Warren in her own words:



Here is some more:



Here's a positive, I think, satiric take:



Here is what the creatures of oligarchy want you to hear:



What I find odd is that the editors think that by highlighting her commitment to doing what she thinks is right they are proving that she is wrong for public office even as their preferred candidate, Scott Brown, defends what he has done by to continue the ruination of the working class in this country because he thinks he's right in every particular. As by the way, when I wrote that sentence, I had no idea what Scott Brown said or how he voted but using the amazing predictive skills I have honed over the years of listening to apologists for the oligarchy, I assumed that he made an ass of himself and, what do you know, I was right.

No comments:

Post a Comment