Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Proof of the Crazification Factor

Today TPM reports thatNazi reenactor and appologist Iott, who is running for Congress in Ohio, claimed that his opponent and he
". . . have known each other for 25 years," Iott said. "You know my family, I've contributed personally to your campaign in the past, and together we've done a lot for this community. But now because you want to win reelection so badly, you've thrown all of that out the window."
His opponent, Nancy Kaptur,
denied knowning [sic] Iott for 25 years, as he claimed: "I met my opponent for the first time this year, this summer, when I walked up to him at the Point Place Parade and I introduced myself to him. I really don't know him. I know what we learned through this campaign."
For the record, according to this fine webpage, a Richard Iott of Montclova OH donated 200 dollars to Kaptur in 1994. He donated more to Republicans and what appear to be lobby groups for grocers.

UPDATE:
There is quite a bit more on the creepiness of Nazi reenacting here, scroll down, you must.

No comments:

Post a Comment