Monday, March 5, 2012

Set For Life

Oddly enough this ended up in my Spam:
Attention:

My name is Mr Ibrahim Abdullahi Lamorde the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission(EFCC) New Executive Officer in Nigeria. I was until  my appointment the Director of Operations of the EFCC. I understand you were expecting your fund sum to be wired to your bank account for so long but your expectation was not met.

I am contacting you to let you know the truth because i know how far you must have gone in trying to get your funds paid out to you under  the leadership of the erstwhile Chairperson Mrs Farida Waziri. Which  has caused you to pay huge sums of money into wrong hands most  especially to Fraudsters who frequently impersonate the identity of real Government and Bank Officials to help make themselves and their  scam appear legitimate.

I will be ready to help in delivering your fund sum to you with your honest and sincere co-operation with my Office.

Sincerely,
Mr Ibrahim Lamorde,
Chairman,
EFCC.
Free at last.

No comments:

Post a Comment